Use Teespring Storefronts to show off your collection of products. Listings featured in storefronts tend to get 58% more views on average and sell 20% more units. Stores can not only help you unlock more sales, but they can be a valuable brand asset that your buyers will return to again and again.
Create and customize your storefront
Step 1. Before creating a storefront make sure you have at least two active listings in your account. Navigate to the “Storefronts” tab in your Teespring Dashboard. Click “Create new Storefront”, enter your storefront name and click “Create Store”.
Step 2. Select “Header” in the left-hand menu to customize your storefront header and logo. You can choose to upload a logo, if you don’t have a logo you can use the store title. Choose a store theme color to make your logo/title stand out. Click “Save”. You can also click the “Banner” button in the left-hand menu to upload a custom storefront banner (more info on banners and logos below in “Store design elements”).
Step 3. Next, select the “Products” section to choose which items you want to feature in your store. Once you’ve checked the box next to the products you want click”Done”. Next you’ll have the option to star products you want to be featured at the top of your store. Once you’re finished click “Done”.
Step 4. Use the “About” section to tell buyers the story behind your brand and products. You can add social media links and website links in this section too.
Step 5. In the “Settings” section you can customize your store URL and enable cross-selling too (more info below). This is also where you can delete your store.
Storefront design elements
- The logo header sets the mood of your store. We strongly encourage you to choose a theme color and upload the logo (max file size 1 MB). If you don’t have a logo, the name of your store will appear in the header space—check out these free tools for creating a logo.
- The banner makes a statement. Think of it like a Facebook cover photo or YouTube banner – the first thing your buyer will see when they visit your store. Choose an image that speaks to your brand (max file size 10 MB). We recommend uploading a 1600 x 200 pixel image, but the banner size adjusts to match your image size, so any “wide” image will look great. Check out canva.com to create a free, beautiful banner image.
Listing page branding
Creating consistent branding that carries from your storefront to your listing pages is as easy as flipping a switch. All you need to do is activate “Extend branding to products” by switching it “on” in your store’s settings.
Here’s an example of how store branding carries over to your listing page:
Noice the ‘Lucas the Spider’ logo at the top of the store?
We see the same branding on the listing page now too!
Optimize storefront settings
- Add a variety of products—you’ll want to feature at least two or more designs.
- It’s important to enable cross-selling within your storefront settings drive more sales.
- Make sure to group related designs within a store. For example, your store theme is “rugby” so all of the products featured in your storefront have a rugby related design.
- For optimized site speed and load times please limit your store offering to 200 products or less. Remember we help you cross sell store products, so if you mix design themes and niches shoppers might be shown product they’re not interested in.
Add new products directly to storefronts
You can add new products directly to your storefronts. Just select your store’s name before launching your product and it will be added automatically. Easy peasy!