Check out our new tough phone cases! Each case features a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) insert and protective polycarbonate shell. Want to see how these products compare to our snap phone cases? Check out the video below. Tough phone cases are a specialty product (for now) which means you’ll need to unlock them in the launcher first in order to sell them. Keep in mind you’ve got access to our snap phone cases in the launcher now!
Our iPhone cases are available for iPhone 5 through XR and Samsung cases are available for Samsung Galaxy S6 through S10e. At a base cost of $13.53 you’re looking at $10+ profit margins with a recommended selling price of $23.99.
- Features a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) insert which is an extremely durable material made of a mixture of soft silicone and hard plastic.
- Each case’s exterior is made of a hard, protective polycarbonate shell.
- Designs are printed directly onto this shell using sublimation print method.
- All phone cases are decorated in the U.S.
- iPhone models: iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR
- Samsung models: Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, Note 8, Note 9, S10, S10 Plus, S10e
How to sell tough cases
1) Unlock specialty products: In order to unlock specialty products you’ll need build up your trust score first. To do this you should verify your payout info and drive sales. Once you’ve unlocked specialty products you’ll see the new product icons when you visit the Teespring Launcher.
2) Submit your product request: Visit the Teespring launcher and click the ‘Tough Phone Case’ product icon. Next you will be prompted to fill out a form with your listing URL and design file. Be sure to use the design template provided in the form—if you don’t use the design template provided your request will not be processed. Don’t forget to download free design patterns too.
3) Start selling: That’s all you have to do from here! We’ll aim to process your request within 24-48 business hours. Once your listing has been updated we’ll notify you via email.
Check out the hottest phone case trends happening now.
Distorted Lines: Cool, abstract patterns. Sophisticated and youthful. Inspired by modernist art. For design lovers.
Under the Sea: Must protect the oceans so these are a good reminder. Corals, seahorses, fish. Illustrative design motifs.
Bees Please: Like ocean creatures, we need bees. Honeycomb structures patterns and bee motifs.
Dinosaur Prints: Fun and bright designs for dinosaur lovers. Appealing to a youthful demographic. We see fun repeat patterns of dino motifs.
Do the Robot: Another youthful trend featuring robot patterns. Single robot placements and repeat motif patterns. Bright colors but monochrome also features.
Make a Statement: Positive statements to live by, powerful messaging, feminist edge, others are playful and funny.