Update: We have made some changes to how Facebook Pixels are used on Teespring to work better with our new Shopping Cart:
- Pixel firing events now include “value” and “currency” fields. On InitiateCheckout and Purchase, we also include the “num_items” field that will tell you just how many items are sitting in your buyer’s cart
- Events now include “content_type=product” and “content_ids=[‘url1′,’url2’]” fields which should allow for Dynamic Ads
When a buyer checks out with multiple campaigns in their shopping cart, a single “Purchase” event will be sent with “num_items”, “value”, and “currency”.
The event funnel is now: ViewContent > BuyItNow > AddToCart > InitiateCheckout > Purchase.*If you notice any unexpected behavior with these changes, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org*
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Facebook has stopped supporting the old “Conversion Pixel”, so if you are still using this pixel, please upgrade to the new “Facebook Pixel.”
Need some more information? Check out these helpful resources straight from Facebook:
- What’s happening to the “Old” Facebook Pixel?
- How do I transition from a conversion tracking pixel to the “New” Facebook Pixel?
- How do I upgrade from a Custom Audience Pixel to the “New” Facebook Pixel?
- Facebook Blueprint: Understanding the Facebook Pixel (Course)