Need some design inspiration? Let’s take a look at some of our top selling categories and design themes from the past few months. While these themes may seem generic, keep in mind they’re top sellers because they’ve got one of two characteristics (or both!):
- The design message resonates with a group of people—meaning it incites an emotional reaction from the buyer.
- The design is customized for a very specific niche—to the point where the buyer feels like the design was created just for them. (Or perhaps you are a content creator who already has a following? You may already have a unique logo or name/phrase you want to incorporate into your design. Check out the Creator Guide for design tips!
Top design themes
What are Teespring’s most popular evergreen niches?
- Jobs – military, veteran, police, nurse, engineer, welder
- Family – dad, grandpa, daughter, mom, grandma, aunt, uncle, brother, sister
- Politics – feminism
- Hobbies – camping, fishing, hunting, biking
- Pets – dog, kittens, cats, horse
- Other – holidays, vikings, country pride
Customizing designs with layers
Design themes like jobs, families and pets are always popular on Teespring. The trick is taking these themes and adapting them for specific audiences. For example, you can customize a welder design by adding on different “layers” to the design message.
Layer 1 (career): All men are created equal, but only a few become welders!
Layer 2 (career & family): Some people call me a welder, the most important people call me daddy.
Layer 3 (career, family, hobbies): This welder lives by 4 rules; don’t touch my tools, my guns, my beer & my wife!
When it comes to new and trending themes like politics and feminism, the possibilities for customizing your design messages are endless!
Adapting designs for global markets
Another way to customize designs is by adapting them for new markets. For example, you’ve got a super successful “Softball Mom” design niche you’re selling in the U.S. Why not reuse this design for another market like the U.K.? Softball might not be as popular in England, but what about trying “Rugby Mum” for example?
You can take customization one step further by translating your designs for new markets too—one of the perks of our Loyalty Program is free translations. We are looking to expand Boosted Network EU into new language markets and will begin adding German and Italian designs soon.
Creating a design as a content creator
If you are a content creator who already has a following, you may already have a unique logo or name/phrase you want to incorporate into your design. Check out the creator guide for design tips!
Ready to put these tips to the test?