Teespring is dedicated to creating new opportunities to help creators connect with their followers. Our goal is to provide you with an all-in-one platform to sell quality merch and help you unlock access to powerful integrations to engage with followers. Today we’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Twitch, the world’s leading live streaming platform, to bring you our new Twitch extension—Teespring Merch Store. Now you can sell merch directly to fans while streaming and take advantage of engaging features like integrated checkout, live stream purchase alerts, and subscriber exclusive merch. The Teespring Merch Store extension can help take your merch game to the next level on Twitch.
Setting up your Teespring Merch Store
You can download and activate your merch extension in minutes. The Teespring Merch Store makes it easy for you to create and sell merch while streaming and we take care of order fulfillment and customer support for you too. You’ll also get access powerful features like animated OBS chat alerts and subscriber exclusive merch. Check out the video below for a quick demo on how to get set up.
- Animated OBS and chat alerts
- Unlockable Subscriber Exclusive Merch (coming this June)
- Integrated Checkout on Twitch
- Guaranteed best in industry profit margins
- Sell 50+ print-on-demand products that ship to 180 countries worldwide
- Customize your own storefront and enhance your brand
- Create and sell quality merch in minutes. No costs, risk, or hassle
- We take care of production, shipping, and customer service so you don’t have to
Want to learn more? Check out our Twitch extension FAQ page. Once your Teespring and Twitch accounts are linked you can connect your Streamlabs account to enable OBS alerts.
One response to “Level-up your merch game with Teespring’s official Twitch extension”
Looks like a great idea, I hope you’ll come up with an integration with Zoom.US next!