We’re excited to share one of Teespring’s newest products with the community! You can add pillows to any U.S. campaigns from March 6th – 10th. You can start submitting your campaigns now—we’ll begin processing form submissions on Monday.
Things to keep in mind
Launch process FAQs
- You must submit LAUNCHED campaigns in the form above (including live or ended campaigns)—the design of the campaign you submit will be the design featured on your pillow.
- Submitted campaigns must have a goal of 1 (preferably design file has 300 DPI).
- We will make a copy of the campaign you submit and launch a new campaign draft which includes your pillow.
- Once your request is processed you will receive an email notification with a link to your campaign draft. You will be able to review the design, edit the URL, title, description and selling price before making it live. To check if any of your campaigns have been drafted please follow this link.
- There is a 5 campaign limit per seller—if you submit more than 5 campaigns only the first 5 submissions will be processed.
- Pillows are available for U.S. campaigns only (at this time).
- You can add one pillow per campaign—the default pillow color will match the featured product of the campaign you submit (i.e. if your featured product is a black shirt, we will add a black pillow to your campaign).
- Pillows cannot be combined with other products—your campaign will be launched with the pillow as the only product.
- We are accepting pillow campaign submissions from March 6th – March 10th (afterwards the form will not accept new submissions).
- We plan to offer pillows to all sellers again in the future—for now we need to test product demand and order fulfillment on a larger scale (hence the limited launch window).
- You can set your pillow campaigns to continuous relaunch (once added to a campaign you can continue to sell pillows indefinitely—even after March 10th).
- Recommended selling price is $25.99 (base cost is $14.26).
Research new niches and design ideas online!
- Pillows are available in one size: 16’’x16’’ (ideally designs should be square—not rectangular).
- Pillows feature polyester fabric.
- Pillows feature a zipper to remove the internal cushion for easy cleaning.
Design & niche inspiration
Based on market research and pillow sales so far, we’ve collected the top niches and design themes to help you get started:
- Pet owners: pugs, dogs, cats, horses
- Family and friends: grandmothers, mothers, babies, couples
- Boutique: brand owners, customers conscious of fashion and home decor
- Jobs: truck drivers, engineers, artists, military
- Entertainment: TV show lovers, passionate fans (keep copyright/trademarks laws in mind)
TIP: Pillows make great gifts! The most popular occasions to sell pillows are Mother’s Day, baby showers, engagements, weddings or birthdays.