In 2019 Teespring, along with 25 other high-profile brands like Dior, Prada, Nike, and Zara, gained access to Instagram’s exclusive new feature—Instagram Checkout. Notably, Teespring is the only print-on-demand platform amongst this list as well as the only platform whose products are created and sold by thousands of users worldwide.
Instagram Checkout allows shoppers to purchase products without having to leave Instagram, reducing barriers like clicks and load times, and ultimately increasing sales (CTR) for Teespring users. Teespring users first saw a glimpse of Instagram Checkout in action during the Instagram keynote speech at Vidcon 2019. During the speech, Instagram announced the exclusive feature, with a special mention of Teespring, to 75,000 attendees, over 120 brand exhibitors and millions streaming at home.
Because of the exclusivity of this feature, Teespring users are granted access on a case-by-case basis.
Jarvis unlocked the feature with Teespring in June 2019—making him one
of the first creators with access to the feature
Brands with access to Instagram Checkout
Teespring is among 25 elite brands to gain access Instagram Checkout in 2019.
- Adidas @adidaswomen & @adidasoriginals & @adidashoops
- Anastasia Beverly Hills @anastasiabeverlyhills
- Balmain @balmain
- Burberry @burberry & @burberrybeauty
- ColourPop @colourpopcosmetics
- Dior @dior
- H&M @hm
- Huda Beauty @hudabeautyshop
- Kith @kithfootwear & @kith
- KKW @kkwbeauty
- Kylie Cosmetics @kyliecosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics @maccosmetics
- Michael Kors @michaelkors
- NARS @narsissist
- Net-a-Porter @netaporter & Mr. Porter @mrporterlive
- Nike @niketraining & @nikewomen & @nikegolf & @nikesb
- NYX Cosmetics @nyxcosmetics
- Oscar de la Renta @oscardelarenta
- Ouai Hair @theouai
- Outdoor Voices @outdoorvoices
- Prada @pradaRevolve @revolve
- Teespring @teespring
- Uniqlo @uniqlousa
- Warby Parker @warbyparker
- Zara @zara
How it works
When you tap to view a product from a selected Teespring creator’s shopping post, you’ll see a “Checkout on Instagram” button on the product page. Tap it to select from various options such as size or color, then you’ll proceed to payment without leaving Instagram. Customers will only need to enter their name, email, billing information and shipping address the first time they check out.
Once the first order is complete, the information will be securely saved for convenience the next time. Buyers will also receive notifications about shipment and delivery right inside Instagram, so they can keep track of each purchase.
Checkout on Instagram is currently in closed beta for businesses and available to people in the US.