You’ve just signed up to Teespring but you’re not sure what to do next? Don’t worry! We’ve created two quick videos to help you begin building your successful business with Teespring.
First let’s go over the basics.
- Create product: To start you’ll want to create your first product. Get tips on how to create designs here and learn more about launcher design file tips and tools here.
- Order sample: Next let’s order samples of your products so you can use it in your promotional material and increase your sales.
- Set up store: Once you’ve created products you can create a store. Find more info on customizing your storefront here.
- Offer promotions: Now you can start offering a special promotion (promo codes)to drive sales.
- Use Boosted Network: Next you’ll want to visit the settings section of your account to add your payout info. Note you’ll need to enter your payout info + drives sales to be assigned a trust score and become eligible for the Boosted Network.
Great! Now let’s start using Teespring’s more advanced tools.
- Set up Google Analytics: Now make sure to set up our Google Analytics integration so you can learn more about the people visiting your listing pages and stores.
- Message buyers: Once you get your first few sales you can start messaging your buyers and turn them into repeat shoppers.
- Unlock pricing discounts: As your sales increase you could be eligible to earn more profit margin per sale thanks to Teespring’s Pricing Discount Tiers.
- Collect payout: Once your orders have shipped visit the payouts section of your account to withdraw your profit.
Don’t forget we have dedicated support teams standing by to help! If you need assistance please contact [email protected] to reach our Seller Support Team. If your buyers need assistance please direct them to [email protected] and our Customer Support Team will aim to answer them within 24 hours.
19 responses to “How to start selling with Teespring”
Hi, is it possible to set up an account from the UK?
Hi Rebecca, of course!
Hi..I have stored roughly 15-20 t shirts and accessories in my storefront. But still there is no buyers. I am in India and I think there is no sale may be due to coronovirus lockdown. Is it true? Waiting for reply
Hey there – you may need to look at how you’re promoting your products. We have a range of promotional guides that you can utilize 🙂
sir, how can I get the trust score. please tell me…….
Hey, accounts are not assigned a trust score until they have achieved a few sales. You can learn more about trusts scores here: https://community.teespring.com/training-center/seller-trust-score/
Hello! how can I sell my first tee when my design doesn’t appear in the market place?
Hey we recommend promoting your products to your target audience, you can find all the best tips on how to do this in our promo guides
I just signed up and a newbie. I’m going to go through your training first and then I would like to start selling what TeeSprings has for sale. I’m not good at creating my own thing right now but I’m sure I will catch on how to do it.
Hi! will I be able to run an account from India and make sales?
Hey, yes thats correct 🙂
Hello! I am just starting out. Does Teespring require 10 orders in order to start printing and shipping shirts? Thanks.
By default, all listings automatically have three day print cycles. This means orders are produced and shipped every three days. If no orders are placed, the print cycle will continue indefinitely. You can also initiate a print cycle here to process orders asap. There is not a maximum amount of products to sell before you are able to print and send.
Hello, can I signup on teespring from any country around the world?
I would like to open an account and sell my designs for products like t-shirts. Must I have a social platform to promote the t-shirts?
Hey there! It is really important to set up social media platforms to build up a following, promote your merch, and direct traffic to your storefront. Read our promotional guides here!
Hi i want to know when you signing under teespring do we need to give in our bank details for transactional and income purposes?
Hello! You link your Teespring account with Paypal or Payoneer. See more info on payouts here: https://community.teespring.com/answers/seller-payouts/