Calling all sellers! We’ve unlocked limitless inventory allocations for EU markets and we need more content ASAP! Ready to sell your EU products on the new Boosted Network? Follow these steps and continue reading for more tips on how to get quick-win sales.
1. Launch more Teespring EU campaigns—we are looking for designs focusing on UK and EU niches.
2. Include the hashtag #BoostedEU in your campaign description.
1. Duplicate your best campaigns
Got a design that was successful in the US and could work in the EU? Duplicate the campaign asap!
Step 1. Duplicate your US campaign
Step 2. Change the fulfillment region to EU.
Step 3. Make sure the campaign is set to continuous relaunch (“always available”) and features a goal of 1. Add the hashtag #BoostedEU to the campaign description
Step 4. Launch your campaign.
Keep in mind your selling price will include VAT. Check out these price recommendations:
2. Meet the requirements
We will be adding new EU listings to Wish, Amazon, and eBay. Each platform is different, but they all have the same basic requirements:
- Campaigns should have a sales target of 1
- Campaigns should be set to always available / continuous relaunch
- Campaigns must comply with design guidelines
- OPTIONAL: Aim to have at least 1 historic sale for the campaign
- OPTIONAL: Try to add rush eligible products when possible.
3. Adapt top selling designs for EU markets
One of the easiest ways to tap into EU markets is adapting US designs! For example, you sell “I’m a baseball and beer kind of girl” hoodies, how easy would it be to change the design message to “I’m a rugby and beer kind of girl” or “I’m a cricket and beer kind of girl” for the UK market? Tweaking designs for EU niches is easier than you think—learn more in the Teespring Training Center.
4. Get design inspiration from upcoming events & popular themes