Starting your 10% off sale
It’s time to get started and start getting your 60% lift! Follow this simple step-by-step guide to get going:
- Go to the Promotions section of your dashboard
The first step is going to the Promotions section of your dashboard. This is where you can create and manage the sales you’re running. Click here to open the Promotions section in a new window (or click the Promotions link on the left side of your dashboard).
- Create a 10% off sale
Now you need to create your 10% off sale. Creating one sale will make it available on all your designs, so this part is pretty easy. Here’s what we’re going to be focused on:
Fill in the following:
- For the “Promo ID” field, enter “10off” (you can choose any name for your sale, but we’ll use 10off for this example).
- Leave the “Type” dropdown menu on “Discount”
- For “Amount”, first click the “$” sign and change it to “%”
- In the “Amount” field, enter “10”
- No need to enter anything on “Expiration”, you can cancel your sale whenever you want.
- Click the blue Add Discount button, you’re all done!
If you’ve done everything right, you should see your sale appear below:
- Make sure you’re linking to your sale when you send customers to your design!
Finally, it’s time to make sure your customers see your sale when they visit your design. To do this, you’ll need to add ?pr=10off to the end of any of your campaign’s URL. If you changed the name of your sale (Promo ID), replace 10off with whatever name you chose.
Here’s an example of what your campaign should look like if everything worked: https://teespring.com/kentucky-fd?pr=10off
Use this new link when you’re sharing your campaign, whether you’re using advertisements or emailing the campaign. Make sure you let your customers know that you’re running a sale when you share!
Enjoy your 60% lift!!