Now all Teespring users have the ability to edit product prices instantly! Not only that, but we’ve added additional customization capabilities we think you’ll love. Learn about all the new editing capabilities below and start customizing your listings now.
To edit your listings for navigate to the “Listings” section of your Teespring account and select the pencil icon.
You’ll notice there are now two different sections you can edit, as well as two different “Save’ buttons—one for each section.
- Title: Customize the title displayed on your listing page.
- Description: Customize the description displayed on your listing page. Learn about how to optimize your listing title and description here.
- Currency settings: Teespring automatically displays currencies based on shoppers’ location. You’re able to choose the exact display price in USD and in one other currency, either GBP or EURO, on your listing page. If you set the primary EU currency to GBP for example, this means the EURO price displayed will be based on this GBP price you have set. The specific EURO amount will depend on the current exchange rate. Make sure to update your currency settings first before editing any prices in the Available products section below.
- Default product: Select the default product you want to appear when shoppers visit your listing page.
- Price: Customize the selling price displayed (and profit) per product. Keep in mind you can set the selling price for global products (fulfilled in EU and US) in both USD and your primary EU currency (either GBP or EUR). Keep in mind the EU price you set includes VAT—if you’re located outside of the EU the display price you’ll see on the listing page will not include VAT.
- Product images: Choose the default product image to display per product.
Keep in mind orders are produced (printed) every three days and this three day period is known as a “print cycle”. When a new price is saved, the updated price and profit margin will be reflected on any new orders placed. The new price will not impact current/previous orders placed within that print cycle before the change.
Visit your dashboard now to try out this new update.