That time of year has come around already. US fans are now past the standard delivery shipping cut-off dates, and have until December 18th for rush shipping or 21st for super rush shipping if they’d like to get their orders in time for the Christmas Holiday period. From now onwards is the perfect time to really push your hustle with digital products.
Make your digital products unmissable for fans right up to Christmas
The benefits of digital products are boundless, but the opportunity to promote your digital products right up to the Christmas holiday (and during it) is second to none. With instant delivery and no shipping or logistics to worry about, there’s every reason to continue dropping new digital products and promoting on social platforms. Here’s a few ideas.
Digital products like audio files & photo filters are delivered to fans instantly, meaning you can continue your holiday hustle right up until Xmas ✨
- This is your chance to sell your content in the form of an e-book. Release your own exclusive zine like Lovette Artistry or create christmas check-lists and holiday themed recipes (because this season is for eating).
- Push your latest e-comic for followers to enjoy over the break like Lindo Yes.
- Consider fans who are late to the game buying Christmas gifts—this year, home improvements and decor is huge (since we’re spending so much time indoors). Upload your coolest images to the Digital Launcher so fans can download and start using them as printable posters.
- Entertainment and activity themed creative digital products are booming this year. Check out Studio Knit’s knitting guides and patterns or uh.meg’s ingenious idea of selling her own custom brushes for fans to download and start using on Procreate.
- Audio files such as ringtones, music singles, podcasts and audiobooks
- Digital calendars and planners fans can use to set goals and keep organized in the New Year
Celebrate festivities virtually with your community
Fans will love celebrating the festive season with you by purchasing your digital home decor, crafts, activities, and entertainment. The variety of products to drop up until Christmas are endless. For example, why not encourage your community to shop sustainably and consciously by providing a set of digital e-cards for them to forward to family and friends.
With instant delivery, no carbon footprint, and less paper waste, fans can spread festivities virtually, without any waiting time or shipping costs to consider. Another extremely simple digital product to create and sell to fans are holiday themed Lightroom photo filters and presets. Bonnie Rzm has the ball rolling already, releasing several classic holiday photo aesthetics for fans to apply to their images such as Snowfall and Chilli.
Holiday themed digital wallpapers for fans devices are popular—Caroline Manning has nailed it with her Drippy holiday wallpaper bundle. Also, consider taking it up a notch and creating a holiday themed iOS design pack of widgets and wallpapers. Entertain fans in the next few weeks by releasing products such as digital how-to guides, craft tutorials, photo filters and downloadable coloring books. Deliberately Creative and Printables Lane have both dropped Christmas themed printable coloring books.
Ready to start creating and sharing brand new digital products with your community? Head to the Digital Launcher below to begin.