We’re creating a more secure Teespring for everyone! We take your safety and security very seriously. A lot of work goes in behind the scenes to help keep you and your business safe. Today, we’re unveiling an update you can use to add an extra layer of security: two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator.
Here’s how to set it up:
2. Search for Google Authenticator
3. Download and install the application
4. Now navigate to the bottom of the page:
5. On your mobile device, open the Google Authenticator application. If this is the first time you have used Authenticator, select “Begin setup”. If you are adding a new account, choose Set up an account from the app’s menu. Select “Scan a barcode.”
NOTE: If the Authenticator app cannot locate a barcode scanner app on your mobile device, you might be prompted to download and install one. If you want to install a barcode scanner app so you can complete the setup process, select Install, then go through the installation process.
6. Once the app is installed, reopen Google Authenticator, then point your camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
7. Once this is done, tick the box to “Use Two-Factor Authentication,” and click “Update Two-Factor Settings.” You will get a notification letting you know that two-factor authentication has been enabled!
Now your login is protected by two-factor authentication! Welcome to a safer Teespring!