Teespring’s new Twitch panel extension enables you to level up on selling merch and engaging with fans with built-in OBS and chat alerts. The extension’s fully integrated shopping experience lets fans purchase your merch without ever having to leave your stream.
- No minimum orders required. Create and sell merch on-demand with no upfront cost or risk.
- The ability to customize the display order of your products in the panel.
- Whenever you create new products with Teespring they’ll appear in your panel in under 15 minutes.
- Sell your products to fans all over the world—the panel is visible to all viewers and products can be shipped worldwide.
- Avoid the hassle of order fulfillment or customer support. Teespring handles it all for you.
- Create and sell exclusive merch only your loyal subscribers can access.
Chat and OBS Alerts
- Purchases from fans automatically trigger Twitch chat alerts featuring a direct link to the product they purchased so other fans can see and replicate.
- Set up OBS alerts through Streamlabs for prominent overlay celebrations that will excite fans and encourage additional purchases.
Integrated browsing and checkout
- With a dynamic browsing experience directly on your stream page, fans will never have to leave your stream to purchase your merch.
- Integrated checkout on Twitch increases conversion and creates a cohesive experience for fans from browsing, to check out, to celebrate with alerts.
Personalized merch alerts
- Buyers can create personalized messages post-purchase that are visible to you and all viewers on-stream. Check out this video to learn how to set them up.
- Streamers who enable merch alerts are increasing their merch sales by an average of 32%.
- Teespring’s live merch alerts are available on every streaming platform integrated with Streamlabs—including YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook Gaming, and many more.
Subscriber exclusive merch
- Streamers can reward and engage loyal channel subscribers and recruit new ones by offering access to exclusive merch.
- Teespring Merch Store is the only Twitch extension where users can create and sell subscriber-exclusive merch in combination with integrated checkout and built in OBS and chat alerts.
- Coming soon: Subscribers can receive a 10% discount on sub-exclusive merch.
How to set up your merch store
- From your Creator Dashboard, click the tab labelled ‘extensions’. Search ‘Teespring’ or follow this direct link to the extension details: https://www.twitch.tv/ext/0btmbqa5tm2pyr0f59td8vk1unwxl6
- Click ‘install’ then ‘configure’ to move onto the next step in completing the connection.
- Click ‘Get Started’ to be taken to the Teespring login/signup page. Log in with your existing Teespring account or create a new one.
- A successful login will display a 7 digit Store ID number. Return to Twitch then copy and paste this number into your extensions configuration panel and click connect. Important, if you haven’t created any products yet head over to Teespring and click ‘start designing’ to create your merchandise.
- From the ‘My extensions’ section of your creator dashboard click ‘Activate’ on the Teespring Merch extension to display the panel on your channel.
- Head back over to your channel page and do a hard refresh of the page to ensure the panel has cleared your cache. You can configure the order of your panels (putting merch up top increases conversions). Please note new products can take up to 15 mins to populate on Twitch from your Teespring account.
For step-by-step instructions on setting up the extension, check out the video below!
How to create sub-exclusive merch (premium)
- Once you’ve connected your Twitch account to Teespring, open your Teespring account and navigate to the ‘listings’ section of your dashboard.
- Click the ‘settings’ icon of the listing you want to edit.
- Toggle the ‘Make this listing premium’ to ‘on’.
- Go back to the listings section of your account and you should see the ‘premium’ tag visible on your listing.
- Now everyone will be required to verify they’re a subscriber to your Twitch channel before they can purchase products from this listing. If they’re not a subscriber they’ll be prompted to subscribe in order to unlock your sub-exclusive merch.
I’ve connected my Twitch channel but my products aren’t appearing yet. What do I do next?
Products can take up to 30 minutes to display on Twitch after being created on Teespring or after a Twitch channel is first connected. If the issue persists, just contact email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with a resolution.
Where can I find my Teespring Store ID
In the integrations tab of your Teespring dashboard under the tab labeled ‘Twitch’.
Does it cost anything to use?
No, there are no additional costs when selling via Twitch Panel in the BETA.
My OBS alerts aren’t working, why?
Can I change the display order of products on the extension?
Yes, visit the integrations tab of your Teespring dashboard to make changes in the display order of products.
I’ve activated the extension but don’t see it on my stream page, what should I do?
First try a hard refresh (CMD+Shift+R) on your browser to clear your cache. If this doesn’t work please contact Teespring’s seller support team for assistance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t see the extension on my phone, why?
The Teespring Merch Store extension is only visible on desktop right now but is coming soon to mobile.