You can create a team to give other people access to your Teespring account. There are three different roles team members can have.
- Admin: Adding someone as an admin will give them full access to your account. This means they can also update your payment settings, account password, etc.
- Manager: Managers can access most areas of your account, however they cannot change your account settings like passwords and email nor can they request a payout or update your payout settings.
- Launcher: Launchers can only utilize the Teespring Launcher and access the listing tab of your Teespring account.
Creating & editing teams
- After selecting “Settings” click on “Your Team”.
- Enter a team name and click save.
- Add members and assign their positions from the drop down tab. Through this choice you are able to give different levels of access to your team.
- Adding a team member will send an email to that person asking him or her to accept your invite—be sure they accept the request to complete the process.
Keep in mind you can edit team member roles or remove them from your team within the same section of your account settings.