You can create a team to give other people access to your Teespring account. There are three different roles team members can have.
- Admin: Adding someone as an admin will give them full access to your account. This means they can also update your payment settings, account password, etc.
- Manager: Managers can access most areas of your account, however they cannot change your account settings like passwords and email nor can they request a payout or update your payout settings.
- Launcher: Launchers can only utilize the Teespring Launcher and access the listing tab of your Teespring account.
Creating & editing teams
- After selecting “Settings” click on “Your Team”.
- Enter a team name and click save.
- Add members and assign their positions from the drop down tab. Through this choice you are able to give different levels of access to your team.
- Adding a team member will send an email to that person asking him or her to accept your invite—be sure they accept the request to complete the process.